Input DWG/DXF Files
ACAD DWG to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use
end-user wizard for converting a large number of DWG & DXF
files and vector graphics to searchable PDF files. It does not
need the third part software support. With this professional
program, you can add DWG or DXF files easily.
1. "Add Files..." button is to open the browser window to add DWG & DXF files to the file list.
2. "Add Folder..." button is to add all DWG & DXF files included in a folder.
3. "Add Folder (*.dwg)..." button is to add all DWG files in a folder.
4. "Add Folder (*.dxf)..." button is to add all DXF folders in a folder.
5. "Remove Selected" button is to remove the unwanted files from the file list.
6. "Remove All" button to delete all input files from the file list.
7. With file list window, you can view the detailed information of the added files, including files' location, name, format, etc. You can also drag and drop files to the file list.